Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Download Drivers for CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle?

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
Where can I find and download the correct driver for CSR 4.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle? I searched online and tried some drivers but the volume is low and only give phone call like quality. Also, the mic doesn't work, It only gives static noises.
Does anyone have a driver that I can install?

IMG_20210204_095401.jpg

I have found the driver thanks to this post in amazon
https://www.amazon.in/review/RS38MZA2FG7HF

Link to download drivers CSR 4.0 USB Bluetooth Driver
Where can I find and download the correct driver for CSR 4.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle? I searched online and tried some drivers but the volume is low and only give phone call like quality. Also, the mic doesn't work, It only gives static noises.
Does anyone have a driver that I can install?

View attachment 348

Reactions: pr0ph3t
i have this csr dongle radio , after some installing security patches from win 7 (yes still using it) ,i think may be that stopping the file transfer , devices pair .no problem with it.. but just the file transfer is not working with any mobile . tried another drive solenoid something.. its working ,but this csr have failed in file transfer >? any ideas

i have this csr dongle radio , after some installing security patches from win 7 (yes still using it) ,i think may be that stopping the file transfer , devices pair .no problem with it.. but just the file transfer is not working with any mobile . tried another drive solenoid something.. its working ,but this csr have failed in file transfer >? any ideas
best is to avoid this dongle and buy proper USB BT card.

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts