Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How do I convert the PST calendar or contacts to another file format?

sohojhon

Registered
Feb 21, 2024
May I can help you a lot in this matter and may also tell you how you can convert a PST calendar to any other format, so before that let me tell you one thing about how to convert any PST file of Outlook. If we need third-party software for this, then do not worry, I am telling you everything with a great suggestion. You have to download and install the application named "Softaken Outlook PST Converter" from any of your browsers. It is the only software that is capable enough to convert your PST file and it is also capable of converting the properties of your PST file (emails, attachments, calendar, contacts, events data) to other files and It can send your PST file to more than 20 other email clients like (Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Eudora, SeaMonkey, Pegasus Mail, Claws Mail, Sylpheed, Opera Mail, Evolution, Postbox, Spicebird, Mulberry, Netscape Mail, The Bat!, Entourage, Inky, PowerMail, KMail, GyazMail, Mutt, Alpine, Cone, Internet Mail, Foxmail, Nylas Mail, Airmail, Mailbird, eM Client, DreamMail, Pocomail, Windows Live Mail, Zoho Mail, Roundcube, BlueMail, etc.. As May can also migrate, hence the popularity of this software increases a lot among the users and it migrates your file to any other file safely and securely. I use this tool myself. This tool runs on every Windows OS. Then it does not matter whether your Windows is new or old it has many smart features and as much as it is user-friendly, it is also a reliable and trustworthy tool. I hope that you can convert your PST file very easily with the help of this tool. You can convert any other file to any other file. For more information, you must take the trail of this software so that you can understand it better.