Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question How do I migrate from Apple Mail to Office 365?

Sep 27, 2023
I've been having trouble transferring MBOX emails from Apple Mail to my Office 365 account, but couldn't until I found this solution. Advik MBOX Converter is one of the useful approaches to transfer emails from Apple Mail MBOX files to your Office 365 account. Just install this software and add MBOX files to the software. Select the required email folder for MBOX file. Select Office 365 as the saving option. Enter your Office 365 account credentials and press the Convert button. This tool takes just a few minutes and import MBOX to Office 365 quickly.

Additionally, you can also use this tool to import MBOX to Gmail, Outlook.com, Zoho Mail, AOL Mail, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, MAP, etc. The program guarantees the preservation of the data hierarchy while converting your MBOX file into a variety of widely used file formats, including PDF, MSG, OLM, EML, PST, TXT, and so forth.

For more info: How to Export Emails from Apple Mail to Office 365? - Solved

To Migrate from Apple Mail to Office 365 by using Softaken Mail Importer Software. Apple Mail is an email client of MBOX files. Users can Import MBOX files to Office 365 Accounts. This tool imports all Local Files Extension to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, G-Suite, Hotmail, etc. Users can easily Move Local data files to the IMAP Server without any data loss. This application supports multiple file formats such as OST, PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, NSF, MBOX, etc. You can import bulk MBOX files to Office 365 Accounts without any problem. This application supports all Windows OS versions such as 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista.

You can also use MacMister Apple Mail Converter to migrate from Apple Mail to Office 365 with emails and attachments. The application is user-friendly and easy-to-use. It also possesses many extraordinary features that help users to gain the desired results in a short time. Also, supports 15+ more saving options other than Office 365. However, you can try freeware version of the tool and migrate first 25 Apple Mail emails and attachments into Office 365 for free.

With CubexSoft MBOX to Office 365 Converter one can perform convert MBOX email to Office 365 in all version of Windows such as 11, 10, 8, 7, 8.1 vista etc. The software takes very less time in the process of save MBOX email to Office 365. You will not find any difference in folder structure after it get transferred to Office 365 account. The software provides multiple advance filters like date, to, from, subject, bcc, cc etc. to export MBOX email to Office 365 account. The software is capable of transferring MBOX emails along with associated attachments. Download MBOX Converter demo version to import first 20 MBOX files to Office 365 account for free of cost.
mboxtoo365.png