Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to convert large PST files to Lotus Notes NSF file format? complete guide

sohojhon

Registered
Feb 21, 2024
I can help you a lot in this so that you can convert your Outlook's PST file to Lotus Notes NSF file format, I want to tell you one thing there are two ways to do this, one is that you do it manually. The other way is that you can take the help of third-party software that is capable of doing this, so I am giving you the best suggestion by which you can convert the PST file in a very simple way into Lotus Notes email clients. You just have to download and install the software named "Softaken Outlook PST Converter" from any of your browsers. This tool is very simple and it also has many smart features which are useful for the user. With the help of this tool, apart from converting the PST file, you can also migrate other 25+ file formats and along with this, you can also migrate the properties of your PST file like emails, attachments, notes, events, contacts, etc. It also has many advanced features, and this tool can be used by every type of user, no matter what type of user wants to migrate email clients. This tool can also allow you to migrate one by one or multiple times if you also want to convert your PST file to Lotus Notes file format. If you want to migrate safely and securely then you can take the help of this tool only.