Thanks for offering such a helpful response, sustain sharing more knowledgeable content.To permanently delete your account:
If you'd like to delete a different account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you're not logged into Instagram on the web, you'll be asked to log in first. You can't delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you've selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
- Click or tap the username in the top-right of the Delete Your Account page.
- Click or tapnext to the username and select Log Out.
- Log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.