Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Software or hardware?

I need help

Registered
Jul 6, 2018
So when i open up an app my laptop's screen goes black ,it changes once a few seconds to blue or red or green ,i can still hear the audio from the said app but the screen is as i said.(if it makes any diffrence the laptop is an Alienware m17x) what can i do to make it stop, btw the ram's were just switched yesterday so because i had 2 of 4gb and it only saw 1 so i switched them so it can see them both but they were not replaced.please help me .thank you

So when i open up an app my laptop's screen goes black ,it changes once a few seconds to blue or red or green ,i can still hear the audio from the said app but the screen is as i said.(if it makes any diffrence the laptop is an Alienware m17x) what can i do to make it stop, btw the ram's were just switched yesterday so because i had 2 of 4gb and it only saw 1 so i switched them so it can see them both but they were not replaced.please help me .thank you
So the last thing you did was opening an app, which app was it? And try swaping the RAM sticks again.