Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Troubleshooting Polycom Conference Call Connectivity

Dava4

Registered
Oct 17, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm having some problems with my Polycom conference call setup. I've followed the manual, checked all the connections, but for some reason I keep losing the connection in the middle of calls. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? It's getting really annoying during important meetings.

Hey there! Connectivity issues during conference calls can indeed be frustrating. I'd recommend thoroughly checking your network settings and ensuring that your internet connection is stable. Sometimes, issues arise due to network fluctuations or bandwidth limitations. Also, have you considered updating the firmware on your Polycom device? Sometimes, a firmware update can resolve compatibility or performance issues. If you haven't already, it might be worth checking the Polycom manual for any specific troubleshooting steps related to connectivity problems. Additionally, verifying that your router settings aren’t blocking any necessary ports for the Polycom device could also help resolve the issue.

Sometimes accumulated settings or minor glitches can cause persistent problems. Before doing this, make sure you have backed up any important configurations or settings you may have customised. You should also contact your ISP to check for any network issues specific to your location.

Sponsored