Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why would anyone wanna use a Corsair 570X case?

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
:neutral: The CORSAIR 570X has both sides of tempered glass! what's the point? When I do cable management all most part of the cables go behind the motherboard tray and they are covered by the other side.This case has both sides windows which will definitely show the mess even if you hide your cables under a power supply shroud. So why does anyone wanna use CORSAIR 570X or any such cases with both sides open?: unamused:

Attachments

• 570X_RGB_05.png
    570X_RGB_05.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 5
:neutral: The CORSAIR 570X has both sides of tempered glass! what's the point? When I do cable management all most part of the cables go behind the motherboard tray and they are covered by the other side.This case has both sides windows which will definitely show the mess even if you hide your cables under a power supply shroud. So why does anyone wanna use CORSAIR 570X or any such cases with both sides open?: unamused:
s340 elite by nzxt seems good tho

Reactions: The3vent
A good cable management looks really good too ( specially using custom cable). Anyway this cases with both sides on tempered glass are designed thinking about custom liquid coolers. I saw some designs using that rear side and looks awesome!!

Reactions: pr0ph3t
A good cable management looks really good too ( specially using custom cable). Anyway this cases with both sides on tempered glass are designed thinking about custom liquid coolers. I saw some designs using that rear side and looks awesome!!
Custom cables will look awesome.

Reactions: The3vent

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts