GTX 750ti for roughly Rs. 4,386.72 on AliExpress

srijay_deathwish

Private Rank 3
I found THIS deal on Aliexpress. A GTX 750 ti for roughly Rs. 4,386.72. Is this too good to be true kinda deal ? A youtuber found similar kinda deal and it turned out to be legit. Video link HERE.
Has anyone bought computer components from Aliexpress ? If yes, can you share your experience ? Would you recommend buying this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arjun Chandran

Arjun Chandran

Master Sergeant Rank 13
It's worth the price maybe you can get it and sell it for higher price to a local store. But 750ti will be a sitting duck in front most games released recently. I'm having a 1050ti and it still disappoints me on games like Tomb Raider, GTA V, Battlefield 4, Crysis 3. I haven't got near 60Fps on any of these games in max settings even at 1600x900 resolution.

But for medium settings both 750ti and 1050ti will be good.

Arjun Chandran

Master Sergeant Rank 13
I found THIS deal on Aliexpress. A GTX 750 ti for roughly Rs. 4,386.72. Is this too good to be true kinda deal ? A youtuber found similar kinda deal and it turned out to be legit. Video link HERE.
Has anyone bought computer components from Aliexpress ? If yes, can you share your experience ? Would you recommend buying this ?
BTW i don't know about Ali Express but I guess it's better than Ebay. Double check about the seller and the return policy.

srijay_deathwish

Private Rank 3
BTW i don't know about Ali Express but I guess it's better than Ebay. Double check about the seller and the return policy.
I’m just a casual gamer so 750ti would be okay for me. Better than Gt1030. I’m more worried about the product being non legit.
Wish there was someone who had purchased from AliExpress. I don’t want to spend money and get a fake one.

LeaKloss

Recruit Rank 0
For my opinion not good idea. You don't save much money, have risk getting lower quality product, and if something breaks- you can not get it repaired.