How to convert old OST to PST file for MS outlook 2016

william perry

Registered
LV

EXP
Hi guys,

I have been facing issues with my Micrpsoft Outlook for a few days. One of my friend told me that my data is corrupted.

Just going through some of the articles... and found out that the best way to resolve this is to convert myOSTfiles to PST.

I have no idea about these files.

Can some one give me an idea on how can I convert these OST files to PST

rajan456

Registered
LV

EXP
I can guarantee all the users that these five softwares which helps you to convert OST to PST s,o you can download them and convert the OST file.
1. Aryson OST File to PST Converter
2. Sysinfotools OST to PST Converter
3. Data Recovery Solutions OST to PST File Converter
4. Mail Converter OST PST Converter
5. Converter Tools OST to Online PST Converter

stephencurry

Registered
LV

EXP
OST to PST Converter is programmed to safely export Outlook OST file to PST file format with all data items including email messages, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, etc. Without any problems, the software export all data of OST mailboxes into PST file format. This will allow you to convert the first 10 items from each folder of OST. You are free to install and run this program on all versions of Windows versions. The app works effectively with all editions of MS Outlook including Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevengreen

Registered
LV

EXP
MailVita OST to PST Converter for Mac Software is the application that directly loaded your Mac Outlook database folder. That is the reason it supports only on Mac full version. It offers a much- easy solution for many people who were tired of looking for direct Mac Migrator Application mailboxes database from OST to Outlook PST file format. It supports all available versions of MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. OST to PST converter on Mac keeps all meta properties and data integrity of files intact even after the conversion process is finished. It also supports all Windows OS Versions. You can download trial version tools from here Migrate OST to PST for Mac.

Advertisement