If it is badly damaged and deleted you can also try Test Disk which is free and I have used in the past to recover my 2 tb hd of files that was mangled. TestDisk Download - CGSecurityHello everyone,
please help me with how can I recover my lost data which unfortunately deleted from the hard disk. Hope you guys will help me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your information.If it is badly damaged and deleted you can also try Test Disk which is free and I have used in the past to recover my 2 tb hd of files that was mangled. TestDisk Download - CGSecurity
TestDisk is OpenSource software and is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL v2+).
TestDisk is powerful free data recovery software! It was primarily designed to help recover lost partitions and/or make non-booting disks bootable again when these symptoms are caused by faulty software: certain types of viruses or human error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table). Partition table recovery using TestDisk is really easy.
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
TestDisk has features for both novices and experts. For those who know little or nothing about data recovery techniques, TestDisk can be used to collect detailed information about a non-booting drive which can then be sent to a tech for further analysis. Those more familiar with such procedures should find TestDisk a handy tool in performing onsite recovery.
TestDisk can run under
- DOS (either real or in a Windows 9x DOS-box),
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003
- FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD,
- SunOS and
- MacOS X