TV streaming solutions?

Scythe

Private Rank 1
May 10, 2020
I'm looking for a solution to stream Netflix and Disney plus to my non smart TV.

I tried am android TV box but it doens't have access to Disney plus at all. The Amazon fire stick and similar products cost around £50. Do you know of a solution that might be more cost effective?

Reactions: Arjun Chandran

Arjun Chandran

Private Rank 2
Dec 30, 2016
India
I'm looking for a solution to stream Netflix and Disney plus to my non smart TV.

I tried am android TV box but it doens't have access to Disney plus at all. The Amazon fire stick and similar products cost around £50. Do you know of a solution that might be more cost effective?
I haven't tried any such products, recently i saw linus post a video on Nvidia's new product. I didn't watch ith will link it below

Scythe

Private Rank 1
May 10, 2020
I would love a Nvidia shield! Even the older ones are great! But sadly my issue is that the Amazon fire stick is pretty expensive for me and the Nvidia shield is 4 times as expensive as the fire stick.

I'm trying to find a solution that can work on a budget. Like maybe using a raspberry pi? If there's an easy way to control it from the sofa (skipping forward and selecting episodes to play etc).

Tutman

Private Rank 1
May 7, 2020
USA

How about using Kodi? google Kodi with netflix and disney plus.

Topics You Missed

Advertisement

Trending Now