Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 right now?

I'd like to know about the experiences of who have upgraded to Windows 11. Is it worth upgrading? What are the problems you have faced? Any software you personally use that isn't working. Share any experience or issues you had with Windows 11. Specially if you are into web development and video editing.

Of course it is worth upgrading to windows 11 if your Desktop / Laptop supports windows 11, I haven't faced any issues or lags at this moment and often it is much faster than running on windows 10 , RAM usage for background apps is less and UI is good to use, it is very user friendly. I have used Adobe Premier in Windows 11 and there was no issues till now , the video rendering at 4k was smooth and fast.

I tried windows 11 when it was still in beta and had enough. And now i can't get an official update because I have a gen 1 ryzen cpu
that what beta version is, they will improvise from the feedback given from beta version and develop into stable version, never use or install beta version of any kind of software's unless you are a developer or tester.

Reactions: pr0ph3t

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
that what beta version is, they will improvise from the feedback given from beta version and develop into stable version, never use or install beta version of any kind of software's unless you are a developer or tester.
I really fell in love with the new UI and had to install it. Rn I can't install it cus I don't have TPM 2.0 support
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Sponsored